Unlike many membership programs where patrons are required to pay a membership fee in addition to purchasing individual tickets, all Paramount Club ticket packages are inclusive of tickets and the annual membership fee. Our membership packages are clear-cut, affordable and accessible to everyone. The best part is that all memberships include a tax-deductible contribution to Seattle Theatre Group, a 501 (c)3 non-profit arts organization, making all members STG donors.
When you become a member of The Paramount Club you gain exclusive access to a variety of amenities including:
• Reserved loge seating, considered the premiere seats in the house (first 3 rows of the balcony)
• Validated parking - just 2 blocks away
• VIP Theatre entrance
• Access to the Paramount Club private lounge featuring complimentary appetizers by Urbane, personal bar service, private restrooms and coat check.
• Monthly event and performance updates via email
• Invitations to special events (special events pictured - photography courtesy of Jason Ganwich)
• The ability to purchase additional loge seats to any Paramount performance outside of purchased membership package
• Concierge service for events at the Moore and Neptune Theatres
• Flexible, no-hassle exchange policy
• A tax-deduction of approximately 16% of your total membership cost. All donations aid in STG’s ability to fulfill our mission to make diverse programming an integral part of our rich cultural identity while keeping Seattle’s historic Paramount, Moore and Neptune Theatres alive and vibrant.
Please see our FAQ page for additional details
Paramount Club Members are performing arts patrons, individuals and companies - anyone with a desire to access to seats that are unavailable to the general public. This includes Broadway, concerts, comedy and dance performances. Our service is tailored for the patron who requires flexibility, personal service and those extra special amenities that make an evening at the Theatre an event of a lifetime.
5 years ago I was introduced to the Paramount Club. Given my appreciation of live music and performing arts, along with a need to have access for entertaining friends and clients, I found the features of the Club to be very attractive. In no time I became a huge fan! The combination of quality performances, ease to schedule events and a focus on indispensible, unmatched service from the Paramount Club employees, makes for wonderful experiences. From my young daughters’ first shows, to events with friends, family and clients, the membership with the Club has made for many unforgettable memories. –Paul Pradel
Our experience with The Paramount Club has been exceptional. On top of the incredible seats, club access, parking, and overall experience, the customer service is unsurpassed. The effort taken to make sure a trip to a Broadway show, a concert, or any other performance is a positive one is so greatly appreciated. Our friends and family feel similarly, and we always know we're in for a special event with The Paramount Club. – Jason Kilmer and Deanna Ottavelli Kilmer
Your Paramount Club experience begins when you arrive at the private Club Entrance! You are warmly greeted and they offer to validate your parking, as they welcome you and make sure to direct you to the Club. The Paramount is The Best!! - Inde and Gail Indridson
The Paramount Club greatly enhances our theater experience with yummy food, drinks, a comfortable place to meet and chat, free parking, VIP seating, helpful and responsive staff and accessible restrooms. This special treatment more than balances out for the additional cost. – Anne Fontaine
There’s nothing I love more than theatre, music and comedy – I attend 100+ shows per year and I wish they ALL could be at the Paramount Club! The sightlines from the seats are divine. The Club itself is lovely, the complimentary snacks are first-rate, and the private bathroom and pre-order cocktail service means that I spend intermission enjoying myself, not waiting in line! The real superstars are the staff who manage to be true professionals while pampering the guests at the same time. While membership is a splurge for me, the benefits I receive absolutely make it a bargain! STG does so much for the arts scene in our community, so I’m glad a portion of my membership is also a donation. – Roberta Miner
If you are ready to move forward with membership, you have three options: